Thursday, April 21, 2016

Web Design as a career

Personally I see myself using Web Development not so much as a career but more so as a side job.  Taking this class has taught me numerous things that I probably in any other circumstance wouldn't have paid much attention to.  In a world where there are people starting new business's everyday, they have a need to get their business out to a vast amount of customers.  Websites these days are one of the top ways people are selling merchandise.  To where a lot of business owners may not know how to create one, I would be able to and charge a reasonable price.  More then likely they will agree due to the fact that in the end it will increase their revenue.

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same boat you are. I will most likely have web development as a side job alongside a career in math. You can never learn too much and I really enjoy creating websites.

    ReplyDelete