Thursday, February 18, 2016

CSS 3 usage

http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/5-features-of-css3-you-can-use-today




I found a website where they use a list of different techniques to use with CSS 3 called teamtreehouse.com.  In this website they provide numerous different features u can use to make your website stand out or even jus styled a little better.  One of those would be the Border Radii which allows you to ostensibly curve the corners on a element.  Box Shadows is also another one I can see myself using in the near future, that lets me place a shadow underneath my element.  Opacity caught my interest from the jump.  I feel like transparency is very important when building a website, also color, font, and size.  Soon as I get the html code down, I feel as if the styling of my web page will take it over the top.  With these new features it should be no problem to put together the perfect webpage needed.

1 comment: