Thursday, February 18, 2016

Learn HTML5 and CSS3 Fundamentals

https://mva.microsoft.com/en-us/training-courses/html5-css3-fundamentals-development-for-absolute-beginners-14207?l=Y4COscFfB_7500115888




When looking for a site to that talks about HTML 5 Web Development I went straight to the source at Microsoft.com.  On the link posted above is a 10 min video I watched that literally if you are having trouble getting a hang of web design puts you in a step by step tutorial on how to begin one.  These series of videos are for the absolute beginners of web designing (people like myself).  By the time I finish watching the videos and work through this class I feel that I will be a pretty decent web designer.  I encourage everyone reading to take a look at these videos if they feel that they need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment