Thursday, February 18, 2016

Understanding Forums & Blogs

http://www.web-strategist.com/blog/2008/01/28/understanding-the-difference-between-forums-blogs-and-social-networks/


I came across a website called web-strategist.com and saw a article discussing the difference between forums and blogs.  I felt this site and article dumbed down the understanding of a blog to the point where as if a person new to the internet could understand.  They proceeded to compare a persons blog to a keynote speech which I thought was extremely helpful.  Anytime I think of a blog I feel as if its a persons journal but typically available for everyone to see.  I was very interested reading this, and the link is above for anyone who wants to look into the differences between forums and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment